There is no dearth of MBA jobs for business management in this aggressively competitive era of globalization. In fact, MBA jobs are available in all fields of business. Business management is an indispensable aspect for the success of every organization today.
Industries ranging from travel and tourism to medical and health, hospitality to information technology, and advertising to PR have a variety of roles for management personnel. It is not enough to have technical knowledge in any of these fields. Sound management skills are essential for the survival and growth of any business.
Characteristics of an MBA Professional
Some of the distinguishing characteristics of a trained management professional are:
• Expression, both oral and written
• Ability to convey the right message with confidence
• Ability to understand and handle and manage a variety of people across domains
• Excellent team workers and leaders
• Quick capture capabilities and implementation…